PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
A fanny pack sounds innocent enough they say . The Horror The Horror .
59.jpg

Ammeted85

Lurker
Sep 28, 2019
www.hengwincase.com
This is something I've begun to consider. I smoke in my car sometimes, and I would smoke during the 1/2 mi. walk to work from where I park, but eventually the pipe has to be put away somewhere, and during no-jacket weather the pipe would bulk up my pants pocket and turn them black. Same problem in parks, too, and I need to start walking more. So a pouch that can hold a pipe, some tobacco, and be worn on my belt would be nice. But when I hit up my search engine for "tobacco pouch", not one of the hundreds of pouches available for sale has a belt clip! Am I going to have to resort to plastic bags and cargo pants?

When it comes to belt clip pouch that can hold a pipe and some tobacco? This pouch from HengWin does that Leather Bags For Men | Small Crossbody Bag | Holster Bag | HengWin - https://www.hengwincase.com/product/leather-bags-for-men/ . It's big enough to hold all your essentials, it has carabiner so you can clip it on your belt or use it as crossbody bag. If you want a smaller one, you can check out some other pouches as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.