PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobacco

Lurker
Apr 3, 2012
Hi,

is there any Montreal pipe smokers on the forum?

If yes let me know if there's some good address for tobacco exept Blatter and Blatter that i already know.

Thanks.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
I'm from Ottawa!!
Last time I was in MTL I tried looking up various pipe shops. Didn't find much except for blatter & blatter. Try looking up "cigar shops Montreal" in google and see what comes up, usually cigar shops will carry pipes and tobacco as well. If not, they would be able to point you in the right direction.
If you haven't already, check out Stogies Cigar lounge. It's the only place in MTL where you can smoke a pipe or cigar indoors, and drinks at a somewhat reasonable price.

roudoudou

Might Stick Around
Aug 24, 2012
Montreal
Montrealer here!!
I think Blatter is the only one. Vasco (on Ste-Cath, around Peel) sells cigars. Not sure about pipe tobacco, though. Service is so-so. More bling-bling than professionnal.
Stick with Blatter!

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
I'm pretty sure I was in Vasco, it was definitely a cigar place. I would guess that you can find the typical drugstore blends found around Canada in addition to a wide variety of cigarettes, but there is no question what there specialty is...
The day I visited there was actually a visiting Cuban cigar maker plying his trade, with a Spanish interpreter at his side. Very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.