PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I don't think - although I might be wrong - this is an ACLU matter anyway. Typically they are concerned when the government violates your rights.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
"Your rights as a smoker end when other people breathe in the air that comes off of you." So true. A co-worker of mine (in a face to face customer service position, tax accounting) smells so bad that I litterally can not breathe a single breath near him because he constantly inhales cigarettes. I know exactly when he draws each breath because it is so fantastically foul, like something died and is rotting inside his lungs. It is by far the worst I've ever smelt comming from a person, which is why I will never smoke before comming to work. I can understand why some people may have issues with it. I doubt she was this bad, if she took a shower and wore a little perfume, and a breath mint; I seriously doubt it would have been bad at all.
The big problem is when people smoke constantly and inhale it, it makes their breath smell like total crap for days at a time (after quitting). I have never seen this problem with cigar or pipe smokers before, always cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.