PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmirza

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
I discovered Anan's pipes on Etsy a while back and have been following him ever since. I have yet to pull the trigger on one (trying to do this hobby on a budget), but from what I can tell he makes artisan-quality pipes at very reasonable prices. Today I got an email offering two promo codes that I thought I would pass along:
- Use the code KNOCK30 to take $30 off any purchase from his website;

- Use the code KNOCK20 to take $20 off any purchase from his Etsy.
The inventory varies a little between the two sites. Here are some examples of Anan's work:
il_fullxfull.830824246_18e2.jpg

il_fullxfull.869388835_incm.jpg

il_fullxfull.888657764_9uya.jpg

il_fullxfull.778223495_10bs.jpg

il_fullxfull.852772924_lzk5.jpg

Not sure when these codes expire so act quick if you see one you like!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Good prices on some distinctive pipes, especially if you'd like to add a Canadian-made pipe to your rack.

easterntraveler

Dec 29, 2012
Your post is not true as advertised. According to etsy you can not use the code unless the product is $100 or more. Your post says "any purchase"

michaelmirza

Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
Your post is not true as advertised. According to etsy you can not use the code unless the product is $100 or more. Your post says "any purchase"
Ah, sorry about that! The email I got didn't mention a minimum. Thanks for clarifying that.

joshoowah

Lurker
Apr 17, 2014
I bought an Anan pipe sometime last year. I must admit his finish has improved a great deal since I bought it. The pipe I received had a very dull finish (almost as if he didn't attempt to finish/polish it up at all). I took a buffer and beeswax to it and the pipe looked 10x better. It's not a bad pipe for what I paid for it, but I do not think I'll buy another.

Status
Not open for further replies.