PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyLeadBelly

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 9, 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Good morning all. I’m moving through the back end of the flu that knocked me on my ass all week. I got the flu shot a few months ago and glad I did as I haven’t been this sick since well before the pandemic. Scrolled through everyone’s posts so I wanna say happy birthday to those of you who had one, wish you and your partners better health and healing for those who are struggling, congrats to those whose cigar blends made it it to C&D, and all the best of luck to those who are resisting their latest PAD impulses!

Having a bowl of Solani ABF in a Grabow this morning which is amazing after not smoking since the last time I posted with a cup of black coffee. Stay healthy people :) IMG_3552.jpeg

rokerdepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2014
Ottawa, Canada
www.ericstendal.com

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Good morning all. I’m moving through the back end of the flu that knocked me on my ass all week. I got the flu shot a few months ago and glad I did as I haven’t been this sick since well before the pandemic. Scrolled through everyone’s posts so I wanna say happy birthday to those of you who had one, wish you and your partners better health and healing for those who are struggling, congrats to those whose cigar blends made it it to C&D, and all the best of luck to those who are resisting their latest PAD impulses!

Having a bowl of Solani ABF in a Grabow this morning which is amazing after not smoking since the last time I posted with a cup of black coffee. Stay healthy people :) View attachment 299485
Glad to hear you are recovering.
Welcome back!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Finished traffic copping the ferals, and have settled down to watch an episode of McCloud.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.