PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy B. Coyote

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
After smoking nothing but Virginia flakes and VaPers every day the last couple weeks I'm currently on my second bowl of Sutliff Pumpkin Spice in my Country Gentleman tonight, and it's turning out to be a very pleasant change of pace! It seems to be a real crowd pleaser too, since I almost never get compliments on the aroma of my pipe but I had a whopping three different neighbors walk by and comment how good it smelled. One of them even said that if all tobacco smelled that good they might have to take up smoking themselves, so I'd say Sutliff Pumpkin Spice is a real winner for smoking in social situations! It sure has a pleasantly mellow pumpkin pie flavor too.puffy

IMG20231022150915~2.jpg

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
Sandblasted Irish Harp calabash stuffed with Capstan Blue RR.
First time smoking this blend.

I get it now.

What a glorious blend! I am going to explore it for a while, put it through its paces in different pipes. I will get a tin of the flake as well.
I regret that I am coming to this blend only now. I shall endeavor to make up for lost time! puffy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little low calorie snacking, and have passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren Acadian Perique in a straight smooth brown 1933-36 KBB Yello-Bole Honey Cured Briar 2384 Acorn with a tapered yellow rock ambra stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Listening to Jean Shepard.
KBB Yellow-Bole Honey Cured_Acorn1.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Golden Sceptre in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem.Feeding Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger often means putting the ferals out since they want wet food, too, but only my cats, and Daisy the Feral Princess get that when they want it. I limit how much wet food Tomato the Brave gets because he'd bankrupt us. :) The others don’t get wet food.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

aolepilikia

Lurker
Mar 18, 2024
Big Island, Hawaii
I spent two weeks smoking borkum riff bourbon whiskey because I couldn't find anything else on the island I live on. Today I picked up a care package with some goodies in it. 8 oz each of Abingdon, Gaslight, Quiet Nights, and Chelsea Mornings. Also my first tin of My Mixture 965 by Peterson. I cracked open the Quiet Nights and had my first proper bowl of pipe tobacco and WOW. Definitely was a total mindblower for a relative newbie like me. Really excited to dig into some of these other tins, Ive never smoked any GL Pease but if they're all as good as Quiet Nights Im in for a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.