PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Watching one of my favorite movies, The Adventures of Robin Hood.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

ThebigFil

Lurker
Feb 15, 2024
UK SW Plymouth
@Speak Easy Sounds like a Clay King's breakfast:)
MacBaren Royal Twist in a clay for mine; definitely a baccy for the King's Clay!
Drawn a picture of the Neptune pub yesterday; going to colour it in today ready to take there tonight!
Jay says I can have some beer for it if it's any good!
Just tried royal twist for the first time this morning. Loved it. A very thick and comforting smoke.

Attachments

• PXL_20240326_221417116.jpg
    PXL_20240326_221417116.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 1
Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
May I ask what's the purpose of this piece of cloth at the leather stand? Thank you!……Yes @Christos D. Tsatsaronis ….the cloth is to wipe clean your tamper from ash. I usually use it after the last tamp when I am finished. There are some leather and forged iron pipe accessories that I find, that are like art and amplify the smoking experience. Have a great day and thank you for asking!

Status
Not open for further replies.