PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Enjoyed a bowl of Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in a MM Dagner Poker while taking care of the usual sundry ranch chores. This is a very interesting "kitchen sink" blend, and burns without one iota of fuss. 8.5/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, California quail, California towhee, Steller's jay, Spotted towhee, Dark-eyed junco, White-crowned sparrow, Northern flicker, Eurasian collared dove, American robin (first of the year!), Red-tailed hawk, American crow, and Western bluebird. Certainly a full cast today.

Golf again on Sunday, this time with some old LA friends. I've got a few days to figure out which fragrant aromatic I'm going to subject them to... 🤔

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago. Watching a Roy Rogers movie.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
2004 Butera Blended Flake for my inaugural (for me) smoke of a blasted Falstaff (Charatan 2nd) diamond shank billiard. One of my favorite McClelland flakes, and the Falstaff was a sweet smoker all the way to the bottom.....but what would you expect from Charatan?

Status
Not open for further replies.