PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
856D0588-A052-4B0D-A4F3-C952C7844318.jpeg

I picked up this one recently from Levoy Leatherworks. Tyler was at the LVIPS back in October and I got to meet him, really good guy. My show budget ran out when I made it to his table, so I recently ordered this off his website ( www.levoysleathers.com ) .

I also have him working on a custom order of holders for some 8deco tampers I have. Excited to see those once they’re finished!

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I've been using a large sterlite mixing bowl with a lid for my loading center. I use it to mix, dry, and store and it sits on my 'kitchen' table. Most of my tobacco is stored in a large Igloo cooler in its original bulk bag. Tins I keep displayed. I don't have a lot of tinned tobacco just now.

pipenschmoeker123

Might Stick Around
Mar 14, 2023
Germany
View attachment 285440

I picked up this one recently from Levoy Leatherworks. Tyler was at the LVIPS back in October and I got to meet him, really good guy. My show budget ran out when I made it to his table, so I recently ordered this off his website ( www.levoysleathers.com ) .

I also have him working on a custom order of holders for some 8deco tampers I have. Excited to see those once they’re finished.
Unfortunately, the link does not seem to work. Can you check it, please?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Unfortunately, the link does not seem to work. Can you check it, please?

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I have one similar to the OP - not so much to save tobacco but to keep things a little neater if filling a pipe in the house. Without it, if I fill a pipe or two on the countertop inevitably there will be bits of tobacco here or there I miss that inevitably I’ll just sweep off the counter with my hand, haha, and at some point, “Could you please get that off the floor?” (She’s always ultra polite, lol).

In the garage, I just make a mess and there’s always the Shop Vac.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I've had this fiberglass one for about 6 years. It's been through a lot. It even survived being run over by a car a few months ago- it carries some scars to show for it.
I got it from a Montessori supply site. Nice selection and terrific prices..

View attachment 286578

Montessori Trays and such...
That looks like the lunch trays we’d ride down the big hill on the street behind the dorm during a big snow!