Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pipenschmoeker123

Might Stick Around
Mar 14, 2023
Germany
I wanted to create a new account at tobaccocellar.com today to keep track of my tins. Sadly, it seems that the new account creation on the website has been temporarily disabled. Does anyone have any information about the issues on the site? Is there an alternative? The layout of the website seems a little bit out of date. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California
Two weeks ago I sent them an email re: an issue I was having on their site (when sorting search results). I've seen no reply and the issue still remains. What a shame that the site has been so buggy since its redesign, such a potentially useful tool.

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

captpat

Lifer
Dec 16, 2014
North Carolina
I used online sites to track my tobacco at one time, but after having the sites go down unexpectedly or not offer the features I was looking for I built an Excel spreadsheet for my use. It never goes down and I ALWAYS have my cellar data on hand. Plus it's easy to make changes to accommodate all sorts of analyses on the cellar contents. There are several threads in the forum.

gripsie

Might Stick Around
Dec 10, 2010
Hamburg, Germany
Hadn't been visiting tobaccocellar.com for a year or so. Just tried to log in... Somehow the site is completely down now. Does anyone here know wether it's still possible to somehow rescue my data?

Thank you for your help! Eddy