PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Friday, relaxing finally with a first LFD Reserva Especiale, recommended by my local tobacconist at Stag. Rick knows his stuff, thanks. Great Connecticut, full flavor, not too weak, rich and refined. I’m really diggin it. Rusty Nail to with it, Evan Williams White Label, Drambuie, a few dashes of Angostura Orange Bitters, big cube.
IMG_0699.jpeg

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Happy Friday, relaxing finally with a first LFD Reserva Especiale, recommended by my local tobacconist at Stag. Rick knows his stuff, thanks. Great Connecticut, full flavor, not too weak, rich and refined. I’m really diggin it. Rusty Nail to with it, Evan Williams White Label, Drambuie, a few dashes of Angostura Orange Bitters, big cube.
View attachment 282756

With Havanas becoming so scarce and expensive over the last couple years, I've fallen back into La Flor Dominicana in a big way - so many fantastic blends if you like the Dominican character.

Last night, a 2013 Monte Carlo that has the legs to age for the next 10 years at least.
IMG_20240126_195311558.jpg

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
With Havanas becoming so scarce and expensive over the last couple years, I've fallen back into La Flor Dominicana in a big way - so many fantastic blends if you like the Dominican character.

Last night, a 2013 Monte Carlo that has the legs to age for the next 10 years at least.
View attachment 282839
I also love the LFD TAA 2017. Fantastic cigar, earthy, maduro-ey, rich, dark, goodness!

Jul 12, 2011
All these great cigars - makes me want to start rolling again bdw We have a great Whole leaf warehouse about an hour away , loved going there and walking around looking over all the great leaf - even made some interesting blends with St. James perique whole leaf for a pipe/cigar cross-over blends, it was pretty tasty...if I do say so myself, haha