PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandblast

Might Stick Around
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
Well, I was enjoying a nice bowl of Ennerdale Flake in my Peterson Junior Rusticated Billiard while out on a dog walk.

View attachment 302867

One unexpected tug of the leash later and wheeee, the pipe goes flying and there goes $85 when it hits the concrete. 😣

View attachment 302868

That was the first and only time I've ever dropped a pipe, but I think the lesson to be learned here is that if I want to smoke a pipe while out walking then just bring an inexpensive cob. Thankfully the Peterson was a factory pipe and can be replaced, but I did really like that pipe so I'm still sad about the loss. From here on out it's cobs only for dog walking!
I'll bet Mr Steve at rebornpipes.com could do a "like new" restoration.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Tomorrow is an off diet day, and I will eat, and eat, and eat some more. :) Had a little fun playing with the scampers. Watching the Braves-Astros game. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.

I'm half way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem.
Barling_249.jpg

Last edited:

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
1996 PCCA Highlander in my Herbaugh bamboo billiard.

IMG-1204.png

Status
Not open for further replies.