PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, corvina and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm off to work on the last page on the Betty and Veronica story I've been working on with a bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

Cloozoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 1, 2023
Going to have Ecuadorian Mapacho (Nicotiana Rustica) in a Peruvian ceremonial pipe typically used for smoking Mapacho or Ayahuasca, made from Chonta (Bactris Gasipaes—also known as Peach Palm, a hard Amazonian wood often used to make weapons), decorated with cross sections of Ayahuasca vines.

View attachment 284120

You know, I was scrolling up rather than down, encountered the picture of the pipe prior to the text and thought, "Has to belong to The Iron Monkey." You must have the most eclectic, idiosyncratic collection of pipes on earth.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Working and listening to The Jack Benny Program from my radio collection.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

spearheadbill

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2023
Long Beach
A third of a bowl left of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with a unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 284117
Fantastic blend sir and thank for that. It has legs to stay around forever it’s like an instant classic. Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.