PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FoggyMorning

Can't Leave
Jul 15, 2023
Kanagawa, Japan
Hello everyone,
I've been a lurker for a while ever since I started smoking pipes around 2 years ago. I was too shy to register because I'm not good at English, but I finally decided to give it a shot.

I'm relatively new to this hobby, and I'm still looking for my go-to blend. I've found that I quite enjoy Virginia forward blends and light English blends. I'm not really into aromatics, but I do enjoy smoke with a touch of deertongue when in the mood.

Happy puffing!puffy

FoggyMorning

Can't Leave
Jul 15, 2023
Kanagawa, Japan
If you like a touch of Deertongue and get bored and want a blast of it, try Ennerdale. Welcome to the forum friend. USA here.
Actually, I received a 1oz. sample of Ennerdale yesterday, opened it in the bedroom, and the soapy room note stayed all night. Don't get me wrong, I do like the room note, yet I'm not daring enough to light it up.:ROFLMAO:

Working on another sample came along together, Dark Birds Eye right nowpuffy

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Hello everyone,
I've been a lurker for a while ever since I started smoking pipes around 2 years ago. I was too shy to register because I'm not good at English, but I finally decided to give it a shot.

I'm relatively new to this hobby, and I'm still looking for my go-to blend. I've found that I quite enjoy Virginia forward blends and light English blends. I'm not really into aromatics, but I do enjoy smoke with a touch of deertongue when in the mood.

Happy puffing!puffy
hi no one is great at english. It is a wonderful mess of a language. And a few beers will make you feel like you've mastered it!

Pooh-Bah

Can't Leave
Apr 21, 2023
Central Maryland
Welcome from scenic Maryland, USA.
I heard once that our climate is very similar to Japan's, between the bay and the mountains.

I had also been lurking for about as long as I'd been smoking - only joined when one of my pipes was damaged and I wanted an opinion from the forum's experts.

FoggyMorning

Can't Leave
Jul 15, 2023
Kanagawa, Japan
Welcome from scenic Maryland, USA.
I heard once that our climate is very similar to Japan's, between the bay and the mountains.

I had also been lurking for about as long as I'd been smoking - only joined when one of my pipes was damaged and I wanted an opinion from the forum's experts.
Never having been there so I can't comment on the climate, but I'm astonished by the beautiful landscapes after Googling it. Now, I want to visit during autumn.