PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sosakan

Lurker
Jul 12, 2019
Indiana
Hello, I’ve lurked here for a long time, but never bothered to make an account until now. I’ve smoked a pipe since 2006, or thereabouts. I’m from northeast Indiana, almost over the hill, and love oriental anything; Balkan supreme and abingdon being my most recent favorites.

I'm not much of a talker in person, and am worse online, but will be making an effort so I can join the trade sections. I used to do that on a cigar forum and it was a ton of fun. It still amazes me how so many flavors can be coaxed from 3-4 strains of plants and love broadening my pallet.

I hope to see you around!

sosakan

ARTOPUT

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2022
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
Hello, I’ve lurked here for a long time, but never bothered to make an account until now. I’ve smoked a pipe since 2006, or thereabouts. I’m from northeast Indiana, almost over the hill, and love oriental anything; Balkan supreme and abingdon being my most recent favorites.

I'm not much of a talker in person, and am worse online, but will be making an effort so I can join the trade sections. I used to do that on a cigar forum and it was a ton of fun. It still amazes me how so many flavors can be coaxed from 3-4 strains of plants and love broadening my pallet.

I hope to see you around!

sosakan
Welcome from North Idaho and enjoy