PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
After not having it last night, I popped my tin of Visions of Celephais (in front of me so I can spell it this time). And, yes: Wow, grape. We'll see how this goes. In my Briarworks author, which may be fully and permanently dedicated to aromatics after this.

Oh, and a late/after the fact bird report from last night, as I was outside: We had one of the few hawks that patrol our area fly through, land, hang for a while but then take off unsuccessfully. I believe it was one of the Cooper's Hawks.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with orange slices on the side. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Good morning all. Haunted Bookshop in a Grabow Pot.

What's your opinion on this blend @Tar Wheel. I'm almost curious enough to try it.
Good afternoon @UncleRasta. I really enjoy the #558 flake. It’s a wonderful Va/Per with stoved virginias that gives it a deep, rich, tangy sweetness that I love. It comes in more of a crumble cake than a flake. If you wait until April 1st, you can order #558, Old Dominion, and Rouxgaroux. That is a threesome of some of the tastiest Va/Pers around, in my humble opinion.

P.S. - Liverpool’s victory over Chelsea in the League Cup was one of the best matches I’ve witnessed in a long while. Congratulations!
I’m also glad to see that you shook the bug that had you down. Sounds like you’re back in the saddle.

Here’s a photo of the flakes.

38054D63-4739-462D-920E-72D9E514A775.jpeg879E9889-5F91-456D-B66E-483233F72920.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.