PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Fed three ferals, snacked on a few strawberries, and am a quarter of the way through my last smoke of the day, which is Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

jomil

Lurker
Aug 9, 2020
MacBaren Mixture in a Peterson Aran 15. The age of this pipe is not known but the grain is stunning. An estate find on ebay recently. Wish I could figure out the decade it came from when Aran's we're this way. I do have several other, new, Aran's.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220224-050649_1.png
    Screenshot_20220224-050649_1.png
    1 MB · Views: 4

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning everyone. Are we all settled in for whatever wild ride the cosmos intends to take us on today? Today I am smoking my 'Friday Pipe' which as usual looks like my every other day pipe I own, the only difference being the size. Speaking of size with all this rush to be correct I have often wondered what dear old James Bond would be like in the new suggested film 'The World is Not Woke Enough'. I suppose he would pop up uttering something along the lines of ''The name's Bond. James Bond. Pronouns: Them/they.' before showing the villain how to beat an egg. My choice of tobacco for the day is going to be Coniston Plug with a lunch time detour into some finely sliced Gawith Brown Twist. Enjoy your morning and I'll pop in later to see how you are doing.

thumbnail-2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.