PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
View attachment 115761
Good morning all. I just realized that yesterday was the first day that I didn’t post in this thread since I started posting. I had good reason, as it was a big day in the Wheel household. My baby girl walked across the stage and received her college diploma yesterday. Just might have tugged a tear out of her old man. Anyway, it was a day of celebrating her accomplishments, so smoking was put on the back burner.

I’m making up for it this morning with Cringle Flake 2021 in my no name billiard meer. Hot cup of coffee with bourbon cream to go with it.
Many blessings to you & yours, and a warm congratulations on your daughter’s achievement. ??☕

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am closing in on the halfway mark on this bowl of year 2013 Escudo in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Did a load of dishes, and fed Suzy and Molly, along with ferals Daisy and Big Stripesy who took advantage of the cat houses we put on our back deck to stay out of the rain.
KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
GH Scotch Mixture in a Savinelli 601 full arched churchwarden (unfiltered) packed for later in the day. We're having a soupy wet gray day, good only for napping. I'm not settled on this blend; it's tasty and burns well, but hasn't grabbed me for a second order yet. I wanted to try a GH bulk. It's billed as their most popular English blend in Europe. I will certainly finish the ounce I have.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Time for my weekly Sunday zoom chat with a few of my pipe buddies.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.