Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. First time smoking this new-to-me pipe. I've wanted a smooth Dunnie bulldog for years, and I finally have one. This will be a Virginia only pipe! Watching the Braves-Nats game.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Ziggywm

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
Fargo, ND
I’ve never known anyone from Fargo ND, only the movie Fargo, boy was it good.

Stay warm and well! ?

View attachment 78123

Gotta love those ND accents! :)
When I was in London in 1996 the movie was a huge hit in the city. I visited the Ten Bells Pub in Whitechapel, one place where Jack the Ripper was thought to have picked-up one of his victims. When the bar tender learned I was from Fargo my pints were on the house. ?

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Hamborger Veermaster in a Large 1930’s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Billiard. This pipe is 6 3/4 inches long

I have an old Linkmann’s Dr G. Lumberman I got free with with a bunch of other old pipes. Someone swapped out the original stem with a Kaywoodie stem. It was clocked 180 out and the front of the stem was oversized so I had to shape it to match, and adjust the stinger so the logo was on the left side.

A great old smoker... I burn RLP-6 and BCA in it.

9C17BF7F-07B4-4F33-9FED-44A126C7D19A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.