PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Misanthrope

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2020
Texas
I love the shape! I have 6 so far. lol!
Nice! Two more than me--I've got them in polished light, polished dark, sandblasted brown, and sandblasted black. At some point next year (after we move and I have a bigger place to display my pipes) I'm going to hit up Briarworks for a polished natural and sandblasted natural, then I'll be up to six,

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Nice! Two more than me--I've got them in polished light, polished dark, sandblasted brown, and sandblasted black. At some point next year (after we move and I have a bigger place to display my pipes) I'm going to hit up Briarworks for a polished natural and sandblasted natural, then I'll be up to six,

Thats awesome man! There's quite a few I still want to get as far as colors go. But these are it

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 12.26.26 PM.png

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
I like the color of that piece of morta.

How's it smoking?

View attachment 61016
Sorry for the delay in replying. So I personally got the slightest smell/flavor of the Morta but I didn't mind it at all. I read english blends go well with Morta, I loaded it with the Peterson my Mixture and man, I really enjoyed that smoke. The shape of this pipe is really nice to hold. Im' guessing the Morta smell/taste will subside but I didn't mind it at all.