PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
I'm sure it's a huge weight off your mind! My wife completed her doctorate 15 years ago this month, and that was a real grind for her (and me, who helped her with typing, editing and formatting! I used to be very familiar with APA-style citations and formatting). Her dissertation committee had two snarky jackasses, who made the final process far more difficult than it had a right to be.
It really is! The whole process is a grind. Fortunately, I was able to avoid the one person who is a snarky jackass in my program, and was much happier for it!

@dcon @cshubhra Thanks guys!

Currently smoking a bowl of Balkan Supreme in a Mastro da Paja Classica rusticated bent billiard.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Arango: Balkan Supreme in a MM Cob with a Forever stem...
UfOMrLd.jpg

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Dug deep into the cellar tonight and pulled out a jar of Condor Long Cut (flake) that I purchased in London back in 2006. What a great tobacco. I was so happy to bring home St.Bruno, Condor and the Three Nuns ready rubbed that came in the pouch and share them with my pipe smoking friends. We spent many nights smoking the pouches and realizing how great the British OTC blends were. I wish I still had some of those pouches, but I luckily still have some Condor.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, trout, and green beans dinner with peaches and cherries for dessert. Now smoking year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Have enough left for two bowls or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.