PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Holy Howlin'!!! Hal O' The Wynd is making me second guess good ol' St. James?! I just opened a tin from 2019 and feom it's olive tin note to creamy mouth feel...its awesome. Not too peppery or too Kentucky, it's right in the middle! Can't believe it took me so long to try a tin! I was all about the Marlin Flake but...this is good...I think I am partial to broken flake, though!

In a Becker 3 club pot, that because of it's light weight and grain, I can't help to think is strawberry wood...not that it matters, works pretty good!

Sorry for all the excitement but we're in a happy place on this dull Friday afternoon!

Enjoy and be safe..smoke'em if you got'em!

IMG_20200424_161742.jpg

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Holy Howlin'!!! Hal O' The Wynd is making me second guess good ol' St. James?! I just opened a tin from 2019 and feom it's olive tin note to creamy mouth feel...its awesome. Not too peppery or too Kentucky, it's right in the middle! Can't believe it took me so long to try a tin! I was all about the Marlin Flake but...this is good...I think I am partial to broken flake, though!

In a Becker 3 club pot, that because of it's light weight and grain, I can't help to think is strawberry wood...not that it matters, works pretty good!

Sorry for all the excitement but we're in a happy place on this dull Friday afternoon!

Enjoy and be safe..smoke'em if you got'em!

View attachment 27762
Which broken flake?

Status
Not open for further replies.