PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
Director's Cut in a Dunhill Zulu pipe.
Watching a late night movie The Stranger 1946, starring Orson Welles & a certain well known Avatar, who smokes a pipe & wears a cool hat, a who has a well known blend of tobacco named after him I don't have. Cannot remember seeing this before, but it brought a touch of nostalgia for these classic movies of the time.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Mac Baren: HH Old Dark Fired from 2014 in a meer. Had to laugh as I opened the mason jar the lid blew up about 3 feet with a big pop!...
MI5sVlk.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon, mushrooms and snap green peas dinner, and am part way through this bowl of year 2014 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Director's Cut in a Dunhill Zulu pipe.
Watching a late night movie The Stranger 1946, starring Orson Welles & a certain well known Avatar, who smokes a pipe & wears a cool hat, a who has a well known blend of tobacco named after him I don't have. Cannot remember seeing this before, but it brought a touch of nostalgia for these classic movies of the time.

Myeah! Dat's me, see! Great movie, see. I save the girl, help kill a Nazi, and get a lot of pipe smoking in, see. What more could you want, see? Myeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.