Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our table had many, many repeat visitors at the Chicago Pipe Show last weekend and here is why.
cynthia.jpg

cynthia-kevin.jpg

Bubba was part of the team as well, but he was off acquiring pipes and tobaccos when Neill Archer Roan came by and took these photos.
When he sent the photos this morning, Neill said; " I love the energy on your faces. You have my permission to use the photos without restrictions. It was good to see you. Please give my regards to Bob and best wishes to you all."
Thanks for the great pics Neill!

sirbogglesworth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2011
Yep, I would have definitely been a repeat visitor to that table myself.

Now only if that guy wasn't in the second picture, I would be a repeat visitor to this thread...J/K Kevin :D

It's a tough job isn't Kevin? I don't know how you do it, I wouldn't be able to :D
All, jokes aside, Neill was right about the energy, it looks like the pipe show was a blast. Glad you all had fun and thanks for posting the pics! :puffy:

skaukatt

Can't Leave
It was my pleasure to have met both you, Kevin and of course the lovely Cynthia, she is class all the way. Neill took some wonderful photos of you both. Again, it was nice to have met you both and keep up the great work with the website and on behalf of the hobby. If the NY Pipe Club can help in any way to promote our noble pastime alongside you, just let me know.
Lou, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.