PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
My meer smells like my last smoke of the day. The rest all smell the same after they sit long enough, except for one... that one still smells very faintly like Ennerdale, and I haven't smoked any of that in at least 9 months probably, and Ennerdale wasn't the last thing I smoked in it, or even second to last thing...

No but there's subtle differences in my briars, each of which is dedicated to burley, VA and English. They all have the same base ashy note, but the VA pipe has a hint of charred wood smell, the burley pipe is totally neutral ash, and the English pipe has a slight musky incense note (think like sage I guess, but not that it smells like sage, just has that same musky-incense rather than, peppery- or floral- incense, so not like a hippy van or potpourri).

Reactions: JOHN72

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
It brings back memories, when my father smoked, with his pipe or cigar, in the early morning, while his truck was heated at idle, and we had a coffee, on the gas stove. In some village in Europe. It brings back memories of cold, coffee aromas and tobacco smoke. In those wonderful eighties.