PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I want to give a kudos to these folks. I ordered that Kaywoodie Fine Line I mentioned elsewhere very early Thursday morning - before the start of business - and I got it yesterday. They don't have a large enough selection to be my "go-to", but they are certainly a worthy addition.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
WV has about the most extensive inventory of Kaywoodie pipes online, at least that I've seen. Even so, many series are out of stock, but kudos for having a selection at all. I think Kaywoodie just doesn't produce the volume that would sustain availability across their line. My orders with them have been correct and prompt. I was eyeballing a Kaywoodie yacht recently, but deliberated too long. Someone else bought it. But I was glad to see the merchandise moving.

M

MARC52

WV has about the most extensive inventory of Kaywoodie pipes online, at least that I've seen. Even so, many series are out of stock, but kudos for having a selection at all. I think Kaywoodie just doesn't produce the volume that would sustain availability across their line. My orders with them have been correct and prompt. I was eyeballing a Kaywoodie yacht recently, but deliberated too long. Someone else bought it. But I was glad to see the merchandise moving.
I was browsing the site a day or two ago and noticed they have a good selection of new Dr.Grabow pipes. All lines.

M

MARC52

Very nice to learn of a new shop. I took a look, but it seems it's online only? I'm not too far out from their location.
Give Jock (owner) a call and see if he has a store front, all these years and I've never asked that question. LOL