PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chickenpicker

Lurker
Feb 21, 2024
Massachusetts
Hi all,

First of all, I hope it was ok to post this WTB thread in this forum. I’ve seen WTB threads posted in the Tobacco for sale forum, so I figured that this would be the place to put this. If not, and we’re not to post WTB’s, I apologize in advance.

A couple to a few months ago I acquired my 7th Peterson Sherlock Holmes series pipe, and since getting it, I’ve kept my eyes peeled on here, EBay, Etsy, and other sites for one of the 7 pipe Sherlock Holmes Pipe Racks.

Being a big Sherlock fan, I’m putting together a nice display for my Sherlock memorabilia and was showing my Stepsons pictures of the SH 7 pipe rack. They came to me this week and mentioned they’d like to buy one for me for “Father’s Day”, and I explained how thoughtful that was, but that they are not readily available… The response from them was that if we can find one, they’d grab it for me.

So, I figured it couldn’t hurt to put a “feeler” out there in case someone has one they aren’t attached to lol…

Please message me if you have one you’d sell, or if you are aware of where one is available for sale.

Thanks in advance for your time and attention!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Covington, Louisiana
postimg.cc
There seem to be many versions including this one that is in stock, seems awful cheap to be legit maybe?

Seems like a scam site.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Cheap price here too

Its either a scam or someone’s doing cheap knockoffs. Problem with those is you never know what product you will actually receive.

The link on the other posts is supposed to be in the US but you never know. They do take paypal. I see a few in europe but they are close to three bills after shipping.

These are rare. The real thing wouldn’t be buy two and get one free.

Reactions: Chickenpicker

Chickenpicker

Lurker
Feb 21, 2024
Massachusetts
How did it go? Did he win?

Nope, real bummer too… he had put in a bid of $220 just to get in there and planned on logging in in the last 5 mins to try to sort of “snipe” it. But then his girlfriend got him on the phone and he lost sense of time and didn’t get logged in to try win it lol… live and learn lol

Real bummer. 😢. But I appreciate his effort and thought! We’re going to keep trying to find one!