Who's Attending the Chicago Pipe Show???

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
It is one of the most humid nights I can remember here at the pipe show... was the weather imported from Cuba? One wonders what tomorrow's smoking tent event will be like if the humidity holds, because it is very swampy out there.

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
I'll be there at the Viking Club Pipes table along with Chris Slater from the Albatross in Springfield, MO.

Stop by and say Hey!!!

frennchy11

Dec 28, 2011
I wish I could go to one of these. Unfortunately I have to study for finals.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. I woke up at 4:00 am and could not get back to sleep. I will have to wait now unitl I take the 10 minute drive to St Charles, to wait for the pre-show to open.

porshcigar

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Naperville
Hello all: The hotel staff will start removing the round tables at 6:30 AM today, and then begin putting the Amoke and Swap tables. They should be done by 8, but as soon as they are finished, vendors may begin claiming 1/2 tables at whatever time it is. Open to the public by 9 AM. Free coffee served early, cash bar and food available by mid morning. Craig

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
I have finals, was trying to swing the trip, but it just wasnt going to happen, one of my professors will be there though lol

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I'll get some during the PM.com meeting tomorrow.... Getting ready to fly out tomorrow AM....... :lol:

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
Weather is not looking good for flying into KDPA tomorrow for the show. Will check again in the early morning. If good, I'll be there about noon. If not, I'll try again on Sunday.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.