PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
I am guilty of smoking the occasional cigar. My modest humidor contains mostly higher end sticks because it’s only a few times a year kinda thing. I also use snus, chewing tobacco and rarely snuff.

burleybreath

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2019
Finger Lakes area, New York, USA
Pipes, 98.3%. Maybe two cigars a month, more in summer's humidity. I prefer a mild cigar that I can retrohale the hell out of. Even then, I require a pipe afterward, as I find them more satisfying. Maybe one cigarette a year. (Seriously.) I occasionally find General Snus Mint to be useful when the setting is repressive. Sort of for a joke, I like chaw and bourbon when hiking for my health. The spitting annoys companions, and I dig that.

Reactions: anotherbob

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Was/have been a cigar smoker since 05 - quickly discovered Havanas and promptly left most other smokes (except a few Dominicans) in the past. Since picking up the pipe in Spring 2020, now down to a pipe or 2 most days, with a cigar every month or so.

Nasal snuff is what gets me through my days. Discovered that late 2020 and simply adore how easy and effective it is to get a lift throughout the day when I start dragging ass.

Used to smoke cigarettes with the wifey, but we both largely gave them up.

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob