When do you enjoy your most relaxing bowl of the day?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Accessories
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
24 Fresh Ropp Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
You know that my friends is an open ended question, when do I enjoy my most relaxing bowl of the day? Well for me that depends on what day it is. If it is a weekday it is usually in the evening after diner (EST) watching the sun set from the patio (weather permitting) or from the bar adjacent to the patio (inclement weather), and on the weekends, whenver I do not have a honey do list, and I can sit on the pation watching the birds make a mess of the feeders, which is anytime during the day. A pipe for me relaxes no matter where I am at, even in the car, but the most relaxed is after a good day, watching the sun set and being satisfied that you had a good day and pondering the goodness of it. I know sounds corny, and may be, but that is the most relaxing bowl of the day.

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
Mine is just before sunset. The kids are inside getting ready for bed (all 7 of them). I like to walk in my garden and see what growing. I have a large pond in the back with a very cool bridge going over it with a nice sitting spot. I often think to myself "this is the life".

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Mine is just before sunset. The kids are inside getting ready for bed (all 7 of them). I like to walk in my garden and see what growing. I have a large pond in the back with a very cool bridge going over it with a nice sitting spot. I often think to myself "this is the life".
pictures please of the pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.