Not open for further replies.

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
2019 mille fleur getting better

View attachment 122308
This!
A small box of Party Mille Fleur (dressed box of 10) not demanding in terms of expense and space, forget it for 4/5 years and then smile!
Others that come out well, Party Short, Boli Petit Corona and Corona Junior (there would also be # 3 but it was discontinued), HU Half Corona, RA Small Club, Trini Reyes, Monte 3 (the 4 had several years against but the recent ones are improving), Por Larranaga PC..Sure I forgot someone...
Small gems that give satisfaction after a few years.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
This!
A small box of Party Mille Fleur (dressed box of 10) not demanding in terms of expense and space, forget it for 4/5 years and then smile!
Others that come out well, Party Short, Boli Petit Corona and Corona Junior (there would also be # 3 but it was discontinued), HU Half Corona, RA Small Club, Trini Reyes, Monte 3 (the 4 had several years against but the recent ones are improving), Por Larranaga PC..Sure I forgot someone...
Small gems that give satisfaction after a few years.
Amen brother. People on other forums with quite some knowledge (FOH) say the 2019 en 2020 tobacco crop was also exceptional which also is a big advantage with cuban tobacco. HUHC and RASCC are my favorite shorties, the Party Shorts Ive never tried, I didn't want to dive into a 50 cab straight away. I've said it before in this topic, but the Mille Fleurs get quite some flack, especially from the oldtimers as they were machine made before 2012. I think for the price it is as close as you can get to a cuban cigar experience. With my smoking shifting 95% to pipesmoking my cigars are getting a nice rest and maybe get to the goldielocks zone of 7 to 10 years.

• Love
Reactions: tbradsim1 and Ag®o

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Amen brother. People on other forums with quite some knowledge (FOH) say the 2019 en 2020 tobacco crop was also exceptional which also is a big advantage with cuban tobacco. HUHC and RASCC are my favorite shorties, the Party Shorts Ive never tried, I didn't want to dive into a 50 cab straight away. I've said it before in this topic, but the Mille Fleurs get quite some flack, especially from the oldtimers as they were machine made before 2012. I think for the price it is as close as you can get to a cuban cigar experience. With my smoking shifting 95% to pipesmoking my cigars are getting a nice rest and maybe get to the goldielocks zone of 7 to 10 years.
If you haven't tried a Partagas Short, you're missing the best vitola in the entire marca, IMO. They're frequently on sale, too. There are also dress boxes of 25; some claim there's a difference between the cab and the dress box, but the only difference I see is the dress box are box pressed and the cab are round. I enjoy both.

RASCC are amazing as well - more like a small Gigantes than Specially Selected.

Fuente OpusX for me. Sorry no pic - you've seen em all before!

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Might even dabble my feet and burn 350 (yes youve read it correct, 350) on a cab but first get my pipecellar up. The 25 box is to my knowledge not available to the BeNeLux via the official importer. Tobacco sales are non existing overhere, also ordering within the EU you don't get sales.

Reactions: Ag®o and tbradsim1
Status
Not open for further replies.