What Are The Next Good “Sales” To Keep An Eye Out For?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Ropp Pipes
23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes
12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
120 Fresh Peterson Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The usual pattern is to let holiday buying play out and then do some sales for New Years or on into February. In recent years, jumping the gun has become a tactic, but I haven't noticed it with pipe sites. Maybe a Valentines or Presidents Day sale here and there, nothing big on the horizon. Then there's the Raleigh pipe show in April. Usually Forums members are good about spotting and reporting sales that pop up randomly.

Oct 7, 2016
If you recently received an order from P&C, there should be a scratch off card in the box. If the box is intact?. Mine revealed a 15% site wide discount through 12/31 on orders over $75. I think last year several sites had last minute and post Christmas deals, but inventories were pretty low.

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
Thanks for the advice! I appreciate everyone’s thoughts. After this bowl I’m heading for the garage to dig through the cardboard recycle and find that P&C scratch off.
Here’s hoping that we won’t be seeing clearance sale must go, going out of business sales due to horrible upcoming legislation

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
If you recently received an order from P&C, there should be a scratch off card in the box. If the box is intact?. Mine revealed a 15% site wide discount through 12/31 on orders over $75. I think last year several sites had last minute and post Christmas deals, but inventories were pretty low.

Thanks! Found The scratch off. 15% off just as you stated. I appreciate it

Reactions: oldgeezersmoker

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
The good news is the scratch off can be combined with the regular promos going on right now. So the church warden and the clearance falcon pipes as well as the buy two get one free Seattle pipe club deal was on top of 15% and free shipping ...Awesome.

Reactions: 3rdguy
Oct 7, 2016
I checked my account histories at 4 sites that allow that. I did not find any that had records of anything ordered post Christmas, but I think there were a few good promos out there. Just nothing I wanted.

Reactions: Akousticplyr

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Order a MacBaren tin tin from them akousticplyr, get the free hat! I have had 3 different orders with the scratch off cards, all the codes I have seen are the 15% off.

There will be some sales closer to Xmas...

Reactions: Akousticplyr
Status
Not open for further replies.