PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

SSGT.

Might Stick Around
Jul 7, 2024
Sealy Texas
A couple of months ago I got a couple oz of LC Santee didn't much care for it so I jarred it and went on. Friday I decided to give it another try and enjoyed it. Last night I loaded a bowl of New Minster flake and from the first light until I gave up and emptied the bowl out I experienced a craving for the taste of the LC that I can only describe as like the ones my wife was having for coconut cream pie during pregnancy . and again this morning. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced an addiction for a certain blends taste?

Reactions: Roach1
This is the case for several burley blends for me. Usually choosing a tobacco is on whimsy, but sometimes it is a specific desire for a specific blend. When it is, it's usually something like Semois, Burley Flake #1, 3 or 5, ABF or Wessex Burley Slice. Something along those lines.

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
I sorta get cravings, but mostly during certain times of the year or the weather. Brisk fall nights, I usually jones for Quiet Nights, Pirate Kake, or Gas Light. This past summer on warm days and nights, I'm usually hitting CRF, MB Pure VA or Peterson Flake.

Other than that, I usually walk over to my tobacco shelf and look around asking myself, "what do I wanna smoke?"

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
A couple of months ago I got a couple oz of LC Santee didn't much care for it so I jarred it and went on. Friday I decided to give it another try and enjoyed it. Last night I loaded a bowl of New Minster flake and from the first light until I gave up and emptied the bowl out I experienced a craving for the taste of the LC that I can only describe as like the ones my wife was having for coconut cream pie during pregnancy . and again this morning. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced an addiction for a certain blends taste?
congrates you're pregnant. It's the only explanation I will accept.
Sure I've had that happen it usually takes months or years though.