PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Sergio Castello, a pipe smoking enthusiast from Mexico. He lives in the capital city of Sonora, Hermosillo, near the border with Arizona. He is a vintner by profession, growing table grapes in his family’s business, Viñedos 2000. His grandfather, a doctor, smoked a pipe, and although he never saw him smoke, he did see the pipe rack in his office as a kid, and would play with them and pretend he was smoking. When he was 18-years old he got into cigars, and then pipes. At the top of the show we have a tobacco review of a surprise gift that went missing for a year and a half of an L.J. Peretti blend.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Sergio-Castelo.jpeg

OutlawCanuck

Lurker
Sep 18, 2021
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
I really love listening to the show every week. Tonight was extra special for me though, as you had my good friend Sergio as your guest.

He is a very enthusiastic pipe and Tobacco man. He is a generous brother in the hobby. Sergio selflessly shares his knowledge, tobaccos and friendship freely to everyone with a huge smile and a fantastically optimistic attitude.
His presence is always beneficial to any situation… So thanks for having him on the show… the pipe smoking community is a richer place for having people like him in it.

The show is a staple in my weekly routine and I always look forward to sitting down with my pipe and listening to the weekly offering as well as cycling through the archives to some of my favorites.

Happy thanksgiving to you and all of my American Brothers and Sisters from your neighbour to the North (Canada)…. Thanks for the great show and the effort that you and Kevin put forth to provide it to us.

Best wishes.

Dave Hariniuk

Reactions: admin