Vintage Lighters: 1960s Ronson Premier (USA) and 1970s Silver Match (France)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

23 Fresh Nørding Pipes
12 Fresh Castello Pipes
36 Fresh Ropp Pipes
46 Fresh Vauen Pipes
5 Fresh Savinelli Autograph Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
Free shipping within the USA via USPS. Payment - Paypal Friends and Family. International shipping possible, at buyer's expense.

A note about vintage lighters: I have found that buying vintage lighters is challenging. If the seller does not state it is a working lighter, it is most likely broken. Beyond that, 90% of the time lighters I purchase require a significant amount of servicing before they are ready for use. These lighters I am offering here are the best of the best. They have been serviced and every nook and cranny cleaned/polished.

1960s Mint Ronson Premier w/ Original Box and Pamphlet $109
This beauty comes from my personal collection. I have owned it and used it regularly over the past few years. I recently completed an overhaul on this lighter, with all internal components (valves and seals) changed out and brand new UK-made parts utilized. Externally, it has always been near perfect. The two-tone finish on this (silver with black enamel) is fairly rare and quite striking. Even the packaging is near mint. This one is a time traveler!

IMG_5248.jpegIMG_5240.jpegIMG_5241.jpegIMG_5244.jpegIMG_5242.jpegIMG_5250.jpegIMG_5247.jpeg