PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Today my belt buckle broke. I am glad that I was not wearing baggy jeans. Otherwise, I might have received a call from HR.
Winton

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
Well, one has to be resourceful. If you like flake tobacco, you could have woven your flake tobacco into a rope belt; however, that may be prohibitively expensive.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
I can't even begin to tell you about my day at work. Once a month or so I get a full moon day where everyone takes out everything bad in their life on me. Started right away in the morning and happened 6 or 7 times today. The joys of management. And to top it off I barely got to squeeze in a quick smoke tonight. Looking forward to a fresh day tomorrow!

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
I remember early on in my career as an electrical engineer, I went to complain to my boss about something stupid but important to me at the time. My manager looked at me and said she was busy, could I please come back tomorrow. The next day I went back to her office. She looked at me and said sweetly, "What did I tell you yesterday? I am busy right now, please come back tomorrow".
I never bothered her again and we got along wonderfully.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Working in Citigroup, I actually had to leave work early because my pants ripped completely open, whole crotch hanging out and everything, like 3-4 inch gash. My manager could not stop laughing when I walked up to him holding my crotch together with my hands and explaining the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.