Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Smoke Queen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hello everyone! I sure hope you are having a wonderful smokey weekend... I certainly am! Today I'm smoking another pipe made by a talented lady pipemaker, it's a Manduela.. it's got a very beautiful bright lavender stem, with sort of like a tie-die design.. it's very light and smokes wonderfully, also perfect for clenching! Oh and I painted my nails with the exact same color as the stem of my pipe! I'm a silly goose that way ? It was very hot in Toronto so I tried to enjoy the sun as much as possible before the summer is over ???IMG_20210918_141821.jpgIMG_20210918_141914.jpgIMG_20210918_141755.jpgScreenshot_20210918_143524_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpgScreenshot_20210918_143644_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
That's a beautiful take on a classic Dunhill/Genod shape.

Your commentary reminds me of the episode of Harley Quinn that I just completed. At one point we have a pas de deux between two characters that's designed to look like a '50's MGM musical number, and I designed the backdrop to be a simple gradient, matched to the fingernail color of our showrunner. She's quite the fashionista, and had her nails painted in a grad going from pale peach to pale lavender, so I matched to that for the backing.

tobefrank

Lifer
Jun 22, 2015
Australia
That’s a very beautiful pipe, and you have a beautiful collection of pipes that seem to really fit with your style.

Your posts remind me a bit of posts by the late fishnbanjo who was always keeping it smokey and showing off his beautiful and diverse collection of pipes.

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
That's a beautiful take on a classic Dunhill/Genod shape.

Your commentary reminds me of the episode of Harley Quinn that I just completed. At one point we have a pas de deux between two characters that's designed to look like a '50's MGM musical number, and I designed the backdrop to be a simple gradient, matched to the fingernail color of our showrunner. She's quite the fashionista, and had her nails painted in a grad going from pale peach to pale lavender, so I matched to that for the backing.
I love that! It's awesome!! I like doing that with my nails and did the toes the same color too! 475119.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JOHN72

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
That’s a very beautiful pipe, and you have a beautiful collection of pipes that seem to really fit with your style.

Your posts remind me a bit of posts by the late fishnbanjo who was always keeping it smokey and showing off his beautiful and diverse collection of pipes.
Thank you so much! I am indeed trying to create a very diverse pipe collection.. I think I'm doing a good job so far, but again, I'm a little biased ???

Reactions: tobefrank

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@Cigar Ash Queen You know these photographs are bad for my blood pressure - although I am starting to think a Pipes Magazine 'Play Pipe' of the month center fold might have some mileage to it as a concept and it sure beats the hell out of looking at a whole bunch long beards! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Smoke Queen

Smoke Queen

Jan 2, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
@Cigar Ash Queen You know these photographs are bad for my blood pressure - although I am starting to think a Pipes Magazine 'Play Pipe' of the month center fold might have some mileage to it as a concept and it sure beats the hell out of looking at a whole bunch long beards! :)
??? @condorlover1 I am laughing so hard reading your comment ?? well you know, the Queen likes to keep it interesting wherever she goes, that includes the pipes magazine forum! ?