PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Briarberg

Might Stick Around
Aug 3, 2021
Richmond, Virginia
I partake. I agree, Hiking was an instant hit for me. Enjoyed the Sweet Virginia that month too.
Was also quite pleased with Mac Baren Vanilla Cream, I don't smoke Aros too often but some hit right and that was one of em for me

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Howdy All

Do any of you take part in the above mentioned? I have since August and I have to say, that myself, a daughter and her husband have all enjoyed the marketing scheme. My favorite was September's Unknown #2 - Cobblestone's Hiking blend. I have a new appreciation for the Germans.

From SE Nebraska,
John
I did the very first month I think it was, and enjoyed the Virginias sent to explore, indeed found one I wanted to buy and cellar. But the intrigue for me was going to be the (presumed) online / shared discussion regarding tastes that I thought would happen. I thought it would help me develop my palate by tasting, reading, comparing - without knowing what it was "supposed" to be like.

I never saw that discussion develop so I faded out from it. I still like the idea but I smoke so little, and have so many purchased to try when I get to them, that an extra couple of "open" ounces that I need to get to in "proper" time didn't fit.

Nice to hear it's still going though.

Reactions: UncleRasta