PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I really like Casa Fuente at Caesars Palace, but I suspect your "worth it" comment means you want something cheap and Casa Fuente ain't cheap.

Drew72

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 13, 2019
Illinois
I really like Casa Fuente at Caesars Palace, but I suspect your "worth it" comment means you want something cheap and Casa Fuente ain't cheap.

No, not looking for cheap. Just something with a good selection of pipes and pipe tobaccos. I may check out Case Fuente, but I'm not really a cigar guy. thanks for the suggestion

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
The only B&M Vegas really has for pipes and tobacco is Tobacco Leaf which has several locations. Everything else is pretty much just cigars.

Cigar stores:

Cigar Warehouse
Cigarbox
Las Vegas Cigar Outlet
Tobacco Leaf

Cigar Lounges with good cigars (both are in Caesars):

Casa Fuente
Montecristo Cigar Bar

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

Drew72

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 13, 2019
Illinois
did a google search and it doesn't look like you'll have great luck. Though biggest complaint people seem to have is price.

I should have prefaced this all by saying that I did a google search and didn't find anything that looked very compelling. I thought some of you veterans may know some place that potentially flew under the search engine radar. Thx

Reactions: anotherbob

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I should have prefaced this all by saying that I did a google search and didn't find anything that looked very compelling. I thought some of you veterans may know some place that potentially flew under the search engine radar. Thx
I can think of any number of places to eat or drink (you'd have to drive or Uber) that are hidden but Vegas really doesn't have any pipe B&Ms aside from the one I mentioned which is not on the strip and is mediocre at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.