48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
2 Fresh Sam Cui Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Aug 9, 2016
Since I live in the commie state of Washington I cannot order any good pipe tobacco online. Cigars of course are ok I just have to pay the governor his share of taxes. That being said, I cannot find ANY retailer that ships within Washington other than the Tinder Box in Tacoma and it's only their own blends. Anyone else know of a supplier? I sure would like to get my hands on some real tobacco from elsewhere around the world.

coldsnap888

Lurker
Mar 19, 2023
Another option and it is one that I use myself is to find a shipping service in a neighbouring jurisdiction and have it sent there. I am Canadian and we aren't allowed to have inexpensive fun so I have my stuff shipped to Niagara Falls, NY or Port Huron, MI and then bring them back after 48 hours out to comply with our duty free limits. In your case I imagine that wouldn't even be a concern. Something to consider if you are a short drive away...

Reactions: vosBghos and Zero

dog_park_piper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 15, 2021
The Woodlands, TX
The first pipe store I visited and got a pipe from was Little Brown Smoke Shop in Yakima, where I was raised. I think the store closed.

But Indian Reservations are good places to buy to tobacco. No state tax.