PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Tim Beaumont from Papa Bear’s Pipes. In 2018, Tim quit his job to pursue his passion of wood-working, and began making furniture. He had a piece of walnut wood that looked like it would make a nice pipe, so he made one. Next, he made one from the more traditional briar. Then he made another, and another and so on. We’ve heard similar stories before. Tim’s pipes are beautiful works of art in classic, and freehand shapes. At the top of the show, Brian will have his annual gift giving ideas for pipe smokers.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Tim-Beaumont.jpg

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
Thanks for the show, guys.
Just catching up on the back-log of shows I missed, during my time off-shore, think I missed 5 in total! and still not fully caught up. So that's something to look forward to.
Always a pleasure - never a chore.
Cliff - Honkytonk Man.

Reactions: UncleRasta

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Catching up on a few I missed.. finishing this episode up now.

Rant hit home hard for me - Thieves Suck!
On Monday morning this week I realized my car had been broken in to. Straight up pried the lock out of my door handle!
Bastard took my work knives. My tools for work. Over $400 in custom blades.
As much as that SUCKS, the worst part is the feeling of being violated with no chance for retaliation.

GAH!

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Catching up on a few I missed.. finishing this episode up now.

Rant hit home hard for me - Thieves Suck!
On Monday morning this week I realized my car had been broken in to. Straight up pried the lock out of my door handle!
Bastard took my work knives. My tools for work. Over $400 in custom blades.
As much as that SUCKS, the worst part is the feeling of being violated with no chance for retaliation.

GAH!
Sorry to hear that @bluegrassbrian.

Reactions: bluegrassbrian