PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

swright6

Lurker
Jul 21, 2017
Audubon, Pa
I tried to log on to a great site I had been using to log my tobacco & pipes, www.thepipetool.com, and I get a 505 error message. Does anyone know what is going on? I would like to at least download my info or get it if they are going to shut it down.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I got the site with Beta 2.0 at the top. I don't use this site so its no loss to me. If you keep data in the cloud you have to back it up or accept the bad news if they go under.

swright6

Lurker
Jul 21, 2017
Audubon, Pa
I got the site with Beta 2.0 at the top. I don't use this site so its no loss to me. If you keep data in the cloud you have to back it up or accept the bad news if they go under.
Thaks kcghost!! When i put /beta after the .com I got the site. Good news! Now to get the info backed up again

Reactions: kcghost

captpat

Lifer
Dec 16, 2014
North Carolina
^^This is why I do not use online programs or Apps to track my cellar. After the first Pipe Tool App was dropped by its creator and I could no longer see my inventory, I just said screw it.
I feel the same way, now I track things on an Excel workbook. Not only do I posses the data I’m able to customize to my needs/desires

Reactions: cosmicfolklore