PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Dr. Kyle Andrew a.k.a. “The Pipe Professor”. Kyle holds a PhD in the field of educational leadership. His “The Pipe Professor” YouTube Channel has 93 videos, and 2.3k followers, and he has been at it for eight years. He reviews all kinds of pipe tobacco, and does an occasional cigar review as well. At the top of the show we will have an installment of Pipe Smoking 101 covering the inside of the bowl, or the tobacco chamber.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Dr-Kyle-Andrew-The-Pipe-Professor.jpg

rick3wood

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2022
The Lone Star State
Brian ,great show seems like the hour of your show goes by fast really enjoy it. Kyle has good videos and he seems like a nice guy.his 700 tins, 40 lbs of bulk and 101 pipes is staggering (in a good way)

Reactions: AroEnglish

Red5_too

Lurker
Apr 21, 2023
Really good show. I was happy to hear Mr. Andrew let out the secret of Evan Williams Bottled In Bond. It's a staple at our house. I hadn't seen his YouTube channel before, so now I have 1 more thing to distract me at work. I have family in the Lexington area and I'm in that part of Kentucky often, maybe I'll run into him sometime and we can have a bowl together. -Jason

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Brian,

Great show with a very engaging guest. I had not heard of his YouTube channel, but might check it out on the balance of the conversation. I like revisting the pipe 101 series as well. Seems like some newer folks and not so newer folks could benefit. Sorry that you now have to get regular injections for the psorasis. Have a great day.

Jason