PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

writingraav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 11, 2018
I haven't seen too many comments here on the Peterson Pipe Book by Mark Irwin and Gary Malmberg, published by Briar Books Press. I bought a copy about a week ago and I am slowly working my way through it. It is a gorgeous book, a little smaller than coffee table size so I can still read it at my desk. The pictures are terrific and the insights into the pipe world beginning in the mid-19th century until almost the present are fascinating. Not to mention experiencing the world in general over those many years. It is certainly worth the money for anyone interested in pipe history.

And I took the opportunity to pick up a p-lip system pipe to go along with it. I'm quite pleased with it.

Reactions: gerryp and jpmcwjr

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
This book is the benchmark. Hope not everyone catches on. I have high hopes for S.P. Taking the reigns at Peterson. Noticing many more watchers on the auctions, nothing to see here move along;)

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
My family bought me the book for Fathers Day. I've gave it a quick overview, but I'm waiting for winter to enjoy it in front of the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.