PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
So I saw this on facebook. Its a cafe in st. Louis called The Mudhouse that does art on the top of coffee, and this one is fitting for this site. Somebody actually did that somehow, now if we can just get one smoking a pipe.
7940e466.jpg

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
They have a coffee shop in New Orleans where they do that type of art either on top of the coffee or in the froth (depending on what type of drink you're getting). They'll do it as you watch. I can't remember which coffee house it is, exactly, because their are so damned many here and I've patronized most of them. It is possible, but I'll say, the one featured above is either particularly well done or photoshopped.
Cool picture though. It made me want coffee.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
At the SCAA expo last year I saw some ridiculously amazing latte art, live. The only problem with latte art is that the drink has cooled by the time you get to serve it. A great exercise in Zen principle, but impractical for actual consumption.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
well I don't really like coffee personally, I know how could this be you may ask. I'm really a hot tea drinker, but I thought this was pretty cool anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.