LOREN

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2019
Illinois -> Florida

Duke of Erinmore

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2020
Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany
Thanks for your nice and encouraging comments. I am quite sure that there will be more to come. I will show them from time to time, can't post a link to her webstore though due to forum policy as I am CLEARLY "affiliated" with it :col:

Reactions: wyfbane

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Frankly I would smoke it. But that's just cause it would be really weird if your wife just made me one of those. Unless she made it for you and you hated it. Otherwise... Now if someone I knew made it for me I'd enjoy smoking it very much. Please tell us how the thing smokes. Also if it's good she could get you guys some extra pocket change or something (though I assume you both already know that).

Reactions: Duke of Erinmore

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Very cool. You are very fortunate. Like Bladesmith and @BROBS my wife would like to toss all of mine. I have to sneak them into the house in a backpack now to avoid a swift kick in the dick.
Nah, I just tell mine off. She can't touch my stuff. Or tell me what I can or can't buy. Lol

Duke of Erinmore

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2020
Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany
Frankly I would smoke it. But that's just cause it would be really weird if your wife just made me one of those. Unless she made it for you and you hated it. Otherwise... Now if someone I knew made it for me I'd enjoy smoking it very much. Please tell us how the thing smokes. Also if it's good she could get you guys some extra pocket change or something (though I assume you both already know that).

It smokes fine. Basically just like any clay pipe, plus you don't get your fingers burned. I'm happy with it. And as we speak, she just went to the box where I store a couple of unsmoked clay pipes, so I expect more to come.

Generally spoken, this year didn't run well for her art-wise because she couldn't present her creations at arts&crafts markets due to COVID-19. Lucky for us, sho also has an antiques shop on eBay that is doing OK.

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob
Status
Not open for further replies.