PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
Pipesandcigars.com order just came. 2oZ Blue Note, 4oZ Vanilla Custard, 3oZ Peach Cobbler (man this is good stuff!) and a tin of Melange. I know Lawrence, but I just had to try it again.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Cool! I just got home to some Black Velvet and a tin of Blue Note from them as well! Enjoy!

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
I just received some LNF,SG Dark Plug, HV, and a pouch of Montego Bay in the mail today from a couple of friends. Needless to say, I'm excited!

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
I have been tempted to try Montego Bay, but not a big fan of Rum. Do tell us how you like it, I don't really see a review more than "not bad".

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
I have been tempted to try Montego Bay, but not a big fan of Rum. Do tell us how you like it, I don't really see a review more than "not bad"
Will do. I've never even heard of it. I see it's an Altadis blend. My friend threw it in with the other stuff he sent me. I'm not a huge aro smoker, but I'll try most anything once.

Jul 15, 2011
I love the Vanilla Custard so much I recently ordered 4 ounces of it myself. Today I got 4 ounces of Shortcut to Mushrooms, 2 ounces of Whiskey Biscuit Gravy, 2 ounces of Smokers Mystery, and 2 ounces of a blend that I think is called Columbian Mocha, or something along those lines. Looking forward to giving them all a try as soon as I get some jars washed out to store it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.