PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
Thanks for the heads up! Seeing these photos is a pleasure for its own. Though I need to stay strong this time.

mityahicks

Nov 18, 2018
How often do they get new stock? They have a pipe I'm interested in but won't be able to get until the end of January.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
How often do they get new stock? They have a pipe I'm interested in but won't be able to get until the end of January.
Dear Sir, based on my observations restocks can not be predicted, sometimes this may take longer period of time,were I in your position I'd ask the staff to keep hold on your desired pipe, pretty positive they'd approve your petition'

mityahicks

Nov 18, 2018
Dear Sir, based on my observations restocks can not be predicted, sometimes this may take longer period of time,were I in your position I'd ask the staff to keep hold on your desired pipe, pretty positive they'd approve your petition'

Special thanks to you for letting me know about the new inventory. I managed to order a pipe shape/style/finish I've been after for awhile now.

The service was lightning quick and the prices were really competitive, it was probably cheaper to order this shipped to me from Italy than if I bought from a US retailer.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Great looking pipe! At first, i didn't know how i felt about those pipes with the fumed(?) dark rims, but now i really like them. In addition to looking cool, it will probably help keep any rim darkening from standing out. Hope you get years of pleasure from it!

Reactions: diamondback
Status
Not open for further replies.