Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
For the 2-year anniversary of The Pipes Magazine Radio Show, I will be the guest host. The Featured Interview will be with Leonard Wortzel, the Vice President of Marketing and Product Development for pipe tobacco company, Lane STG. Tune in Tuesday, September 16 at 8:00pm.
kevin-radio-show.jpg

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@huntertrw

Mr. Godbee:
Who is the young lovely gracing your side in the image above? Surely it's not "Mr. Wortzel"!
She is a friend of mine, and also happens to be Pipe Babe Zoie. The above dress will be seen in a yet to be published photo shoot, and you can see her first shoot here:
Zoie is originally from Chicago, and currently resides in St. Petersburg, Florida. She is an interior designer, and lists her current occupation as "Being Awesome" at Blue Star Group. We couldn't agree more, and think she is doing such a good job, that she should get a raise. In this shoot, Zoie is smoking a Savinelli Spring 626 Bent Apple Pipe. Hair by Maya Damrell. Wardrobe chosen by Kevin Godbee. (You're welcome.) Photos by Barry Lively of B.Lively Images. (That's his real name, and he lives up to it!)
Zoie Smoking a Savinelli Spring 626 Bent Apple

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Mr. Godbee:
I had a friend (now deceased) who was a former columnist for "Field & Stream Magazine," and who lived most of his life in Pennington, approximately 25-miles southwest of your hometown. Unfortunately New Jersey gets an unfair and undeserved rap from most who do not know it; however, I like your part of the state, and also the area of my friend's birth in Newton, far to the north.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Kevin, the Radio Show has been a great addition to your website. I have listened every week since it went live so to say.

You have kept my interest fresh in pipes and the vendors of your site "rocking along"(some get my $$ quite frequently).

Congrats on the success and the anniversary!

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.