PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mike N

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2023
Yep! Got me today- stocked up on some G.L. Pease blends and the new Horizon Flake………
I usually order two tins of any GL Pease new issue, one to smoke and one to cellar. I figure it’s $25 well spent— at the price of two good cigars.

Horizon Flake is by far the best of this series to date. I search for “savory” in my pipe, and Horizon delivered in spades. The tin note was great barbecue, not spent campfire. Moist, yet ready to rub and smoked well straight out of the tin. Puff after puff of deep, complex flavors. I’m going to order some more.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Payroll ran before the sale ended, so I got a few blends to try and some I know I like.
Trying out McConnell Scottish Cake; GLP Kelly’s Coin and Cumberland; C&D DKF; and hopefully what will be a good, thoughtless smoke-half a pound of D&R Three Sails.
Half a pound of PS LNF (because more of that getting time time on shelf is always good).
And the strategy worked perfectly by adding one pack of cleaners:

IMG_1193.jpeg
Damn you Free Shipping!!

SmokingInTheWind

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2024
New Mexico
Great selection, everything there is near and dear to me-well except life the Pegasus😆
My pipe cleaners put me at $95 on the dot!

Yeah, I’m always shooting for that magic $95 as well 😆. I just looked at my receipt and I was actually at $99 before tax. I usually buy enough pipe cleaners with every order to put me over. I must have been thinking of another order so I edited my post.
Haven’t tried Pegasus before so we will see how that goes.

Reactions: BenMN

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Yeah, I’m always shooting for that magic $95 as well 😆. I just looked at my receipt and I was actually at $99 before tax. I usually buy enough pipe cleaners with every order to put me over. I must have been thinking of another order so I edited my post.
Haven’t tried Pegasus before so we will see how that goes.
I was going to say "not enough Pegasus," but if you've never tried it ...

I hope you like it. Easily my favorite smoke

Lovely little Ropp

Reactions: SmokingInTheWind